收藏本站 | 联系我们 | 设为首页 | English
当前位置:主页>翻译语料库>
商务英语句子翻译
来源:  作者:本站

Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。
According to the regulations, sir, you’ll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。
I want to buy some traveller’s checks.
我想买些旅行支票。
I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?
Have you got your cheque book with you?
您支票本带来了没有?
The amount you want to transfer.
您要转帐的金额。
The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。
I see. I’ll go and check.
噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。
Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?
Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,让我看看您的卡。
Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.
这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。
How much would you like to remit?
您想汇多少钱?
I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是汇美元吧?
May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以请问汇款的原因吗?
Do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?
So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。
Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。
I’ll take M/T.
那我就用信汇吧。
For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.
汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。
Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?
To whom is the check payable, madam?
请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?
Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。
Would you please tell me your phone number so that we’ll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives? 字串7
您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?
Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的汇款已经到了。
Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。
How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?
上一页12 3 4 5 下一页

关于本站 | 会员服务 | 隐私保护 | 法律声明 | 站点地图 | RSS订阅 | 友情链接
免责声明:凡本站注明来源为xx所属媒体的作品,均转载自其它媒体转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。