收藏本站 | 联系我们 | 设为首页 | English
当前位置:主页>翻译语料库>
商务英语句子翻译
来源:  作者:本站

How much do you want to change?
您想兑换多少?
Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?
请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?
Here you are , please check.
给你,请查一下。
I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英镑换成人民币。
Are you going to use cash or traveller’s cheques?
您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?
So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB yuan.
500美元可兑换人民币4350元。
But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。
I beg your pardon.
请原谅。
We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我们想约你来参加面试。
Perhaps you’ve heard our product’s name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
We’d like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
I’m sure you’ll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
I’m really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
If I were you, I’d choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
We’ve already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。
Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
Let’s move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
Good. That’s just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。
The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
上一页 1 23 4 5 下一页
关于本站 | 会员服务 | 隐私保护 | 法律声明 | 站点地图 | RSS订阅 | 友情链接
免责声明:凡本站注明来源为xx所属媒体的作品,均转载自其它媒体转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。