收藏本站 | 联系我们 | 设为首页 | English
当前位置:主页>翻译语料库>
商务英语句子翻译
来源:  作者:本站

这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
Certainly. And we also have test results that we’re sure you’d be interested to see.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
You haven’t sold your product in our country so far, have you?
到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗?
We’ve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。
You’ve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?
你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗?
Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。
We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。
We really can’t discount the price more than six percent.
我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。
A discount of six percent is all that I’m authorized to offer you.
6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。
What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?
A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。
We offer a life-time guarantee.
我们提供永久保证。
We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。
Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。
Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。
We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.
上一页 1 2 34 5 下一页
关于本站 | 会员服务 | 隐私保护 | 法律声明 | 站点地图 | RSS订阅 | 友情链接
免责声明:凡本站注明来源为xx所属媒体的作品,均转载自其它媒体转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。