收藏本站 | 联系我们 | 设为首页 | English
当前位置:主页>翻译语料库>
商务英语句子翻译
来源:  作者:本站

我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。
We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。
We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。
Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?
请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?
How long could the buyer expect your product to last?
购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢?
What’s been the consumer reaction to your product?
消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映?
Have you marketed your product yet?
你们的产品尚未推出市场吗?
We’re afraid that your product’s quality won’t satisfy Chinese customers.
恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。
We feel product quality is high indeed. 我们认为产品的质量的确很高。
We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。
I’m afraid that the item isn’t what we’re looking for.
我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。
I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。
In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。
We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。
That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少?
We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.
我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。
Your unit price seems fair enough, but we’re hoping for a higher discount rate.
单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。
Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。
What’s the best price you’re prepared to offer for your product?
你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢?
It depends on the quantity ordered.
这要根据所订的数量而定。
What do you think will be a fair price for your product?
你认为你们产品的价格公平吗?
How much do you charge per unit?
你们每件要价多少呢?
What’s your wholesale price on this item?
这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?
How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
总折扣你们准备提供多少?
上一页 1 2 3 45 下一页
关于本站 | 会员服务 | 隐私保护 | 法律声明 | 站点地图 | RSS订阅 | 友情链接
免责声明:凡本站注明来源为xx所属媒体的作品,均转载自其它媒体转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。